About the Journal
Aims and Scope
YUJOR - The Yugoslav Journal of Operations Research is an international journal dealing with all aspects of operations research, systems science, and management science. YUJOR publishes refereed papers describing significant results in the above areas whether theoretical or empirical, mathematical or descriptive. The international composition of YUJOR's Editorial Board particularly welcomes manuscripts devoted to applications involving novel ideas and relations with other relevant disciplines such as artificial intelligence, soft computing and computer science.
YUJOR publishes original research and review papers.
It is hoped that YUJOR will appeal to interdisciplinary oriented scientists and practitioners including but not restricted to OR specialists, applied mathematicians and engineers, economists and business administrators, military specialists and entrepreneurs.
Publication Frequency: YUJOR is published four times a year.
YUJOR is included in IFOR's list of primary journals.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports greater global knowledge sharing. All content is available free of charge to the user or his / her institution. Users are permitted to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search or link the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or author.
There are no publication fees to publish with this journal.
The YUJOR's editorial policy can be downloaded HERE.
- Faculty of Organizational Sciences, Belgrade
- Mathematical Institute SANU, Belgrade
- Faculty of Economics, Belgrade
- Faculty of Technical Sciences, Novi Sad
- Mihajlo Pupin Institute, Belgrade
- Faculty of Transport and Traffic Engineering, Belgrade
- Academy of Technical and Art Applied Studies, Belgrade
- Mining Institute Ltd. Belgrade, Belgrade
- Serbian OR Society, the Member of IFORS
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development, Republic of Serbia