About the Journal
Focus and Scope
YUJOR - The Yugoslav Journal of Operations Research is an international journal dealing with all aspects of operations research, systems science, and management science. YUJOR publishes refereed papers describing significant results in the above areas whether theoretical or empirical, mathematical or descriptive. The international composition of YUJOR's Editorial Board particularly welcomes manuscripts devoted to applications involving novel ideas and relations with future information technologies.
YUJOR publishes contributed papers, survey papers, tutorial expositions, and technical notes. The Journal also has pages devoted to book reviews, calendars of the forthcoming events, and other short messages about the related activities in the professional fields.
It is hoped that YUJOR will appeal to interdisciplinary oriented scientists and practitioners including but not restricted to OR specialists, applied mathematicians and engineers, economists and business administrators, military specialists and entrepreneurs.
YUJOR is included in IFOR's list of primary journals.
Yugoslav Journal of Operations Research is regularly reviewed in:
- International Abstracts in Operations Research,
- Mathematical Reviews,
- Zentralblatt für Mathematik and
- Referativnyi Zhurnal
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
The YUJOR's editorial policy can be downloaded HERE.
- Faculty of Organizational Sciences, Belgrade
- Mihajlo Pupin Institute, Belgrade
- Faculty of Transport and Traffic Engineering, Belgrade
- Faculty of Mining and Geology – Department of Mining, Belgrade
- Mathematical Institute SANU, Belgrade
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Belgrade
- Military Academy, Belgrade
- Faculty of Economics, Belgrade
- Faculty of Science - Department of Mathematics and Informatics, Novi Sad
- Faculty of Technical Sciences, Novi Sad
- Faculty of Sciences and Mathematics, Nis
- College of Professional Studies in Civil Engineering and Geodesy, Belgrade
- Hellenic Operational Research Society, Macedonia – Thrace Branch
- Serbian OR Society, the Member of IFORS
- University of Macedonia, Thessaloniki
- University of Banja Luka, Banja Luka
- Yugoslav Society for Applied and Industrial Mathematics
- Department of Mathematics, University of Montenegro, Podgorica
- Academy of Engineering Sciences of Serbia - Department of Mining, Geology and System Science, Belgrade