Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file can be either in LaTeX or MS Word file formats. It is also necessary to enclose the manuscript in pdf format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Wherever available, DOIs and URLs for the references have been provided.
- The submission should include the names, affiliation and email of at least 2 reviewers. Type the names in the "Commnets for the Editor" field.